A State of Art Travel technology unites all airlines with access to the lowest fares possible in one platform Global, yet Local.
Huntington is a full-service travel network committed to bringing the highest level of quality service to our customers. Our commitment to customers is the reason for our success.
Travel Booking System
- The SABRE entry to release PNR ownership is 6[X]TA/U8D0-NB
- U8D0 (Uncle Eight Delta Zero) represents the 4 character
- NB stands for the initials of the person releasing the PNR.
- The GALILEO/APOLLO entry to release PNR ownership is
- 26OP (Two Six Oscar Papa) represents the 4 character
- 3 represents the Queue Number.
- The AMADEUS entry to release PNR ownership is
RP/YTOC4211G/ALL Receive & End PNR.
- YTOC4211G is the PCC for Huntington.
- The agent must also complete the entry RFSG (RF is the receive field and SG corresponds to the initials of the agent releasing the PNR)
In all cases for Huntington to accept the transaction, the agent must Receive and End the PNR. Once the PNR is transferred, kindly contact Huntington Reservations for ticket issuance.
Agency will be responsible for all airline schedule changes and special service requests until PNR ownership is released to Huntington.
Please append Huntington Net Price, Form of Payment details, the amount to be billed to the credit card & document delivery details in the Historical Remarks format in your respective GDS. Huntington’s payment policy and guidelines will apply.
Huntington will validate the PNR for fare contract rules and conditions prior to ticket issuance. If the conditions of the contract and fare rules are not met, Huntington will not issue the ticket. Transfer of PNR ownership to Huntington does not guarantee ticket issuance.
Huntington’s Cancellation policy will apply after ticket issuance.
Huntington will not release ticketed PNRs back to the agency’s CRS. The agency should retain a copy of the PNR.
The list of airlines permitting PNR transfer is subject to change without notice. Huntington reserves the right to withdraw the transfer of the PNR facility at any time.