Huntington Travel Group
Open Position – Now Recruiting
Business Development Manager
This is a fabulous career opportunity to join Huntington Travel Group as Manager – Business Development responsible for the growth & development of new and existing customer base to meet annual sales targets for Air, Hotel and Tour Products. This position, will work along with the Leaders of various business units within the company including Marketing, Operations, Products and Technology to create solutions for the B2B and Closed User Group (CUG) travel industry customers to increase sales and client retention
- Positive and professional demeanor is a must
- Proven ability to partner and develop strong, productive relationships at all levels
- Action-oriented, results-driven, future-focused
- Strong written and verbal skills & preferably bi-lingual in English & French
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Capable of working independently
- Strong understanding of the Air Consolidator and Wholesaler markets
- Past record of achieving sales objectives in the Travel Industry
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Able to travel as needed.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at problem solving and decision making.
- Positive Service Beyond mindset and a team player
- Familiar with Travel Reservations systems such as Amadeus, Sabre & Travelport
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Email Resume To email@example.com